Bend Municipal water quality report

  • March 09, 2017 12:11 PM
    Message # 4657655
    Deleted user

    Is the pdf linked from this page the most detailed water report we can get from the city? Or is there a way to get a much more useful one for brewing from them? Or can we just call and ask regarding the compounds we are interested in?

    I am aware of and will probably use their services but was wondering if the pdf from the city is all they can provide first.



Want to brew better beer, and help support COHO? Join the AHA and/or subscribe to Brew Your Own magazine! Click on the banners to the right. There is no extra cost to you, but COHO receives $14 for a new BYO subscription, and $5 for a new or renewed AHA memberships. You can also get $5 off of your AHA membership using the discount code "COHO" during checkout.

© Central Oregon Homebrewers Organization 



Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software